UCanCallMeJesusUCanCallMeJesus

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

~~Trippy~~ ~~Trippy~~

Nice

It was a really nice fbf I just wish you would have made it a little longer. Good work though.

Croberson responds:

Working on the longer thing, and THANKS!

Snow Wars Introduction Snow Wars Introduction

Not very good

All of the text effects took way too much time. There was no animation it was just a low quality video. Not alot of effort was put into it. you are lucky if it passes.

Fro responds:

Passed with a 3.00.

Also, lasers, text, menu, effects, etc.. were all animations made in flash. Please don't leave an ignorant review.

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Neolight

Most of the artwork in this is nice but Neolights work makes all the other art look like junk. They where all just a bunch of cartoons. Its like comparing a portrait against a bunch of stick figures or in jades case a dot.

Rebuild Rebuild

Fun Game and nice graphics

But the reason why I didn't give you a 10/10 is because I noticed a small problem. Once you have cleared all except 2-3 squares it becomes almost imposible to clear them. Sent 30 troops at a single square when there was 3 left in the game and it was still infested afterwards. I just gave up at that point after playing for a while freeing the town square and destroying the graveyard then im not even able to clear some hotel -_-. I was playing on normal and had ~150 days so it was rather annoying that I wasn't able to clear the last few blocks. This game would be one of my favs if youd fix what i just mentioned